Come and join Bike Tours for the wounded as a solo rider or help carry one of our wounded, injured or sick servicemen or women as your pillion on our "Wounded Warrior Tour to Normandy". We will be visiting the beaches, museums and attractions to take you back in time to the events of the 6th June 1944.
Your Tour includes the following:
• Return ferry ticket to France
• Accommodation on a 5 star campsite, all tents are provided
• All meals catered for by our staff (additional food cost 145 Euros per person)
• There will be 3 tour guides (Riding with you)
• The tour will be guided by our tour veterans who will give daily summaries and tell of the history of route.
• £630 for riders including camping & ferry
• £250 for pillion including camping & ferry