Musicians for Machakos IndieGOGO campaign

 26 May
  - - -
 Andrew Ross Tapona International has launched a crowdfunding campaign for our first initiative, Women Eggpreneurs. 5 local artists from Kansas City have donated music to raise funds and awareness for our the first initiative. We are providing egg-laying hens for mothers in Machakos County, Kenya. We will buy back 88% of the eggs and they get to keep the other 12% per month to provide protein for their children. We have many perk options as a thank you for furthering the work we are doing. Please consider partnering with us to make an impact on the women and children of Machakos County, Kenya. Even the smallest of donations will help. The campaign will end in May 26th, 2015.. If you have questions on how else to get involved, email or visit our website:

More Events In

 15 December, Thursday