• Feel overwhelmed by the daily demands of mothering?
• Crave some peaceful, quiet time for yourself and with other grownups?
• Are you tired and drained or feeling like you just can’t even think clearly?
• Do you wish there was help to just make it through the day (and night)?
If you said “Yes!” to any of these:
Join us at Mother Nurture Nights!
Come learn techniques for getting your amazing mama-self centered. We’ll relax and reinvigorate through yoga, meditation, conversation, essential oils, and journaling. The yoga practice starts with postures meant to get the body moving, clear out the mental and physical gunk, and open the heart. Then we’ll melt into several restorative postures to release stress and calm the nervous system for deep rest. This blissful practice will set the whole body up for healing, growth, and repair and truly nurture you from the inside out. Appropriate for all levels (not appropriate for pregnant women).
With a little bit of nurture you will feel:
• Empowered with some new approaches to lessen the stress of being a mama.
• Centered, so you can better deal with the daily chaos.
• Happier within yourself, finding it easier to cope through those moments of anxiety and even depression.
• Normal as you connect within a community of other women who are going through all of the same things you are!!
4th Fridays of the month, February - May 2015
(2/27, 3/27, 4/24, 5/22)
$48 for the series of 4. Bring a friend on 2/27 for FREE!