We're 2 years in the making this month!!! YES - HAPPY BIRTHDAY to Us. To You. To We.
It started one morning in East London on 29th May 2013. Few of us braved this sober weekday rave sparking off something more beautiful than we could have ever imagined.
We were the first to bring this glorious morning raveolution to the world stage. It became a global expression and a global community as the baton of Gloryville was taken around the world to 23 cities.
London is where it started. Where it was birthed into being and we'd love you to join us in blessing up our ship. We will take her further out into the world, into life, into new unchartered waters. You will be the centre of all our creations as we are your biggest fans.
Our team have reached a point of utmost gratitude for Morning Gloryville. We feel honoured to be the bearers of such a pure project. Although we are the hosts we certainly see it as a community happening gifted to us all by the universe.
Thank you for waking up with us. Thank you for enjoying the simple yet transformative experience. Thank you for allowing yourself to let loose, footloose.
Happy Birthday to us ~ Morning Gloryville family! Come celebrate with us. We have a many surprises for you. Remember the last time we surprised you with a Basement Jaxx Live Performance? Get your ticket and don't miss out.
This month's THEME is: 'SUPER HERO RE-BIRTHDAY!'
Calling All Modern Day Heroes!
Captain Planet, Captain Sensible, Flash! Bob The Builder, or even be that Festival Hero, Firefighter, Nurse, Superstar DJ, Air Guitar Hero, even the Caped Crusader!
Our second birthday is a chance to don that cape and bring your hero to life, but not in costume alone...We want to see the energy, and all the positive things that made these characters an important part of your life. Remember the times that you thought “when I grow up, I want to be…?” This is your time to adopt the persona of your hero, or you just breathe life an alter-ego!
Let’s embody these healing archetypes.
We are all avatars waiting to open up and out into the light.. .it is our RE-birthday… time to step up and upgrade...let's UNLEASH OUR SUPER POWERS!!!!
It is our INITIATION! TIME TO FLY AND SOAR TO THE SUN!
"Oh the places you'll go." ~ Dr. Suess
Morning Gloryville is an inclusive, empowering, and entertaining way to start your day.
Part immersive experience and part early morning rave, this midweek gathering is now attended by thousands who believe it's the ultimate wake-up call.
Morning Gloryville offers:
- Free Hugs from our Wake-up Angels
- Free wake-up Massage Station
- Superfood Smoothie Bar
- Ecstatic Chocolate Love Potion Kiosk
- Coffee Kiosk
- Motivating dance team
- Hosted at London's best music venue, Oval Space
- and of course most importantly A BANGING DANCE FLOOR!
DJ's - MUSIC: TBC
Arrive and leave any time between 6.30am and 10.30am.
- We do not refund tickets. Any questions, please contact us directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Little ones must wear ear defenders.
- Waste is so unsexy - remember to BYO water bottle!
- Bags are a hazard on the dance floor and take up valuable dance space meant for humans who need to express themselves. Please bring change for the cloakroom. Your bags will have their own party in the cloakroom when nobody's watching.
- bRavers enter at their own risk. Morning Glory Experiences accepts no responsibility for glitter outbreaks, sore cheekbones or laughing pains.
- Smile! Morning Glory Experiences Limited and/or its contractors (MGEL) will be recording this event. Please be aware that by entering the event, you irrevocably consent to and authorise without compensation MGEL, its successors, assigns and licensees to use your voice and likeness and to photograph you and/or make sound, audio and/or audio-visual recordings ("recordings") of you and to use the same worldwide for exploitation in any and all media, whether now known or hereafter devised, for any purpose whatsoever in perpetuity. All such photographs and recordings to be the sole property of MGEL and you release MGEL, its successors, assigns and licensees from any liability on account of such usage.
* You are amazing and thanks for reading the small print. Always read the small print.