If you are looking for a fun pageant experience, this is the place for you! With just a $40 entry fee and lots of fun and prizes this is the pageant for new comers and for anyone looking for a good pageant experience. Please help us collect items to be donated to the animal shelter! Feel free to ask the directors, Jasmine DeRier or Ashley Caron Estey if you have any questions at all. The application and detailed information will be available here and upon request.
*** DEADLINE TO ENTER IS JUNE 5 ***
Areas of Competition:
• Introduction (25%): Contestants will be asked to introduce themselves. Introductions should be 30-60 seconds in length and include Name, Age, Hometown and favorite thing about summer. Dress for introduction is a solid colored top (tank or t-shirt) and jean bottoms (pants, shorts, capris or skirt) with shoes of choice. Contestants will be scored on poise, confidence and speaking ability.
• Modeling (40%): Contestants should choose something that best describes their personality. Contestants will be scored on poise, personality and confidence.
• Gown (35%): Contestants may choose a gown of choice for the gown competition. Younger contestants may choose a tea length or party dress. Contestants will be scored on poise, grace and confidence.
• OPTIONAL Photogenic: Contestants may choose to participate by turning in a printed and framed 8x10 photo of choice to be judged by the judges. Judges will be scoring photos based on clarity and photogenic appeal.
• OPTIONAL Talent: Contestants may participate in the optional talent portion of the pageant. Talents should not exceed 3 minutes. Only a handheld microphone will be available to those needing one.
***We will be collecting items for the animal shelter. The contestant who brings in the most items will be awarded the Ambassador Award. For each item a contestant brings in for the animal shelter, their name will be placed into a draw for $20 cash.
Pageant Day Schedule:
12:00 PM – Check In – Bring all clothing to changing area and check in with the directors.
12:30- 1:30 PM - Organized rehearsal with directors. We will walk through introductions and both modeling/gown walks.
1:30-2:15 PM – Open stage for free practice time.
2:45 PM – All contestants report backstage ready for the show.
3:00 PM – Pageant begins!
*** Contestants may have one backstage helper at the pageant who will get a complimentary ticket to the pageant.***
Participation Award given to each contestant
A Queen, 1st and 2nd Runner Up will be awarded in each division.
A Photogenic Award will be given to the highest photogenic score in each age division.
A Talent Award will be given to the highest talent score in each age division.
The overall (all divisions) high scorer in the Optional Photogenic competition will be awarded the Cover Model award and will receive an embroidered sash and crown.
The Ambassador Award is given to the contestant who brings in the most items for the animal shelter.