You keep saying, "I want to do that someday!" But that day is now and YOU are ready to step on the track! Join us for our 12th season.
Saturday, May 30, 2015
Registration 9:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
Off-skates warmup from 10:00 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Tryouts are 10:30 a.m. - 2:00 p.m. (at the latest)
Saint Paul RiverCentre Exhibit Halls (175 W Kellogg Blvd, St. Paul)
REGISTER HERE: http://goo.gl/forms/r1P0goRN87
NOTE: This is NOT open to spectators. You must be trying out to attend.
Answers to FAQs:
- There is no fee to try out.
- Walk-ins are welcome, though advance registration is MUCH preferred (registration link coming soon).
- Referee/official hopefuls also attend tryouts and must fill out the same registration form.
- You must be 21 by June 1, 2015 to be eligible to try out.
- You must bring your actual photo ID with you to tryouts.
- You must have primary medical insurance to try out and be in the Minnesota RollerGirls and you must bring proof of that insurance to tryouts (bring your card).
- Quad skates (rollerblades are not allowed)
- Knee pads
- Elbow pads
- Wrist guards
- Mouth guard
- Water bottle
- Small snacks
- Your Driver's license/state photo ID
- Your medical insurance card
- Completed copies of the waiver forms. You can find them here: http://mnrollergirls.com/index.php/about/tryout-forms
Wear clothes that are comfortable for you to skate and be physically active in.
To be added to the recruit discussion board and get all of your other questions answered, email firstname.lastname@example.org
You've got a month to get to your physical best. We know you can do it!!