Come join the Milton Purina Walk for Dog Guides on Sunday, May 31st.
Registration is at 12 noon.
Walk begins at 1 pm
The Purina® Walk for Dog Guides is a national fundraising walk held in more than 200 communities across Canada. It raises funds to help train Dog Guides for Canadians with visual, hearing, medical or physical disabilities. Each Walk is organized by local volunteers with support from Lions Foundation of Canada.
Why walk for Dog Guides?
• To help provide Dog Guides at no cost to the growing number of Canadians who need them.
• To enjoy a fun day out in your community. Walk with your friends, family and co-workers.The event is pet friendly but you don’t need a dog to participate.
• Everyone is welcome – all ages and abilities – and you are not required to complete the route to participate.
• These dogs provide amazing companions and connect people with their new best friend.
• Everyone is a winner! The money you raise goes towards this important program and you could earn an incentive prize.
There is no registration fee and 100% of the funds you raise will go towards the cause!