Round 2 and SEMI-FINAL 2 of The Metal To The Masses 2015 competition for Bloodstock Festival.
5 bands perform tonight to secure a place in the GRAND FINAL. But only 2 will progress tonight. 70% of each band's score comes from the judges - the remaining 30% is from the audience so come along, enjoy the talent, and place your vote!
Performing tonight (running order to be decided on the day) -
SILENT JACK www.facebook.com/silentjackband
THE MIGHTY WRAITH www.facebook.com/themightywraithuk
PLUS SPECIAL GUESTS - GEHTIKA www.facebook.com/gehtika
2013 Metal To The Masses winners, Gehtika, will be performing a headline set whilst the audience vote and judges scores are being counted. The result of the evening will follow their set
Only £4 entry
Doors at 5pm