You are invited to attend:
Melanoma Prevention/Awareness Seminar
Monday, May 18, 2015 from 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM
May is skin cancer awareness month!
Join us to learn about skin cancer prevention from Board Certified Dermatologist Marianna Blyumin-Karasik, MD. She will go over how to protect your skin from sun damage and prevent skin cancer.
Presentation starts promptly at 6pm.
Protect your children's skin this summer with advice from Dr Blyumin.
There will be time for Q&A at the end!
Not only will you learn about skin cancer prevention for you and your children, you will receive skin check brochures, sunscreen samples, AND wraps/sandwiches catered by Your Big Picture Cafe.
According to the Skin Cancer Foundation:
Skin cancer is the most common form of cancer in the United States. More than 3.5 million skin cancers in over two million people are diagnosed annually.
Each year there are more new cases of skin cancer than the combined incidence of cancers of the breast, prostate, lung and colon.
One in five Americans will develop skin cancer in the course of a lifetime.
Just a little on Dr Blyumin:
Marianna Blyumin-Karasik, MD
• Board Certified Dermatologist
• Harvard Medical School - Clinical Research Fellowship
• University of Miami School of Medicine - Dermatology Residency
• Georgetown University School of Medicine - AOA Honor Society
• Georgetown University - Magna Cum Laude
• Hospital Affiliations: Memorial Regional Hospital
• Fluent in Russian