Two Days Lectures and Workshops
- Understand the basis of differentiation between success and failure clinically and rediographically.
- Identify the factors that lead to persistent infections.
- Understanding the special concerns in endodontic retreatment (patient considerations).
- Importance of coronal leakage and prognosis for healing.
- Coronal disassembly and the factors influencing their removal
- Devices used for coronal disassembly.
- Concepts instruments and techniques used to find missed canals.
- Removal of different obturating materials from guuta percha to silver points and thermafil (plastic carriers) pastes and modern obturating materials using different techniques including rotary instrumentation.
- Identify the guidelines for when to discard and replace endodontic instruments.
- Factors and techniques influencing fractured instrument removal.
- Different types of Posts and techniques used for their removal.
- Importance of ultrasonic in endodontic retreatment.
- Techniques for managing calcified canals, blocks, ledges and different types of canal transportation.
- When and how to treat perforations in different level in the root with the use of mineral trioxide aggregate and the MAP system.
- Coronal dis-assembly
- Removal of post
- Removal of separated instruments
- Management of perforation
- Ledges transportation
prof. Ashraf Zaazoua PhD
professor of endodontic Alexandria university
- Fees : 1000 Le Early Registration
- On spot 1200 Le
Venue: Middle East Dental Society Alexandria
For More info please Call: 010215 26 215