March Against Monsanto D.C May 23rd 2015
On May 23rd, millions of activists from around the world will once again March Against Monsanto, calling for the permanent boycott of Genetically Modified Organisms (GMOs) and other harmful agro-chemicals. Currently, marches will occur on six continents, in 52 countries,with events in over 400 cities. In the US, solidarity marches are slated to occur in 47 states.
A comprehensive list of marches can be accessed at www.march-against-monsanto.com.
- Protect our food supply and consumer rights: Label GMO or Ban it.
- Protect our local farming industry.
- Expose and stop the cronyism between big business and the government.
- Get money out of Politics.
- Bring accountability to those responsible for the corruption.
GOAL: Connect, educate, and activate communities' awareness, effective and collective solutions-making to fulfill our common visions and goals to stop Monsanto Company's corruptive ways.
SCHEDULE on MAY 23, 2015
We will all meet in front of the White house Lafayette Square at 12 p.m and plan to march at 1p.m to the Monsanto headquarters.
H Street NW btw 15th and 17th Streets, NW, Washington, District of Columbia 20005
1300 I Street, NW Suite 450 East Washington, DC 20005. Phone: 202-783-2460