Unity Hall, 277A Upper Street, Angel, Islington, London, N1 2TZ
After two fabulous LOS ANGELITOS milongas at the CHE LONDON festival and to celebrate your wonderful support, we would like to invite you to a smooth afternoon of tango in our beautiful hall. A longer milonga, two rooms, the most danceable tunes and free coffee / tea + yummy cakes. What's not to like?
EXTENDED HOURS 2pm until 8pm. Expect traditional and blissful Golden Age tunes.
TWO ROOMS TO DANCE & PRACTICE:
- Los Angelitos in the Large Main hall, with smooth wooden floor
- Practica room for those willing to practice their newest moves
==== MILONGA & WORKSHOPS SCHEDULE ====
» 2pm: Beginners & Improvers workshop. THEME: ocho cortado
» 3pm: Intermediates workshop. THEME: ocho cortado unusual variations for intermediate dancers
» from 4pm - 8pm: LOS ANGELITOS afternoon tea dance milonga - 4H of dancing! MILONGUITA starts from 3pm in our adjacent hall.
» Workshops: one £12, or both £16. Workshops given by Tanguito's resident teachers, Nati y Bruno.
» Milonga only (access to two rooms): £6
Next LOS ANGELITOS after this one: 14.06
==== HOW TO GET THERE ====
- Unity Hall, 277A Upper Street, Angel, Islington, London, N1 2TZ. The Hall is facing Mercury Deuxieme restaurant or Grand Union pub (on the other side of the road) and is next to the Islington Fire station
BY TUBE & TRAIN:
- Highbury & Islington tube (Victoria line, Overground): 5 min walk
- Angel tube (Northern line): 6~7 min walk
- Essex Road station (national rail): 5 min walk
Nati y Bruno | Tanguito