3Official London Gaa v Roscommon GAA
Connacht GAA Senior Football Championship Qtr Final. 2015
PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION
Sunday 24th May - Throw in: 3pm
Further match day and ticket details will follow soon.
LONDON GAA COUNTY BOARD - EMERALD GAA GROUNDS RUISLIP.
CONNACHT SENIOR FOOTBALL CHAMPIONSHIP QTR. FINAL
SUNDAY 24TH MAY 2014
LONDON V ROSCOMMON
THROW IN 3PM
U18 DEVELOPMENT MATCH
LONDON V WARWICKSHIRE – 12.30PM
GATES OPEN – 11AM
MATCH PROGRAMME £3
Match Tickets Details
(Children Under 16 Admitted Free)
(After Match Party Ground Admission £5)
Tickets available in advance through the London GAA County Board and usual GAA Ticket outlets.
Pay on Gate - tickets available on the day of the game, subject to availability on a first come first served basis.
For full details and information on Admission please contact email@example.com and see www.londongaa.co.uk
Important Patrons Notice /Match Day Regulations
• Patrons are encouraged to arrive as early as possible before throw in andretain your match ticket all times.
• Please Co-operate with our stewards and match day Volunteers - patrons found taking alcohol into the ground will be refused entry.
• Our Intention is to ensure that supporters enjoy the match in safety and comfort so please follow all safety instructions.
• Strictly No Parking allowed within the Grounds or adjacent roads, you are encouraged to use public transport where possible.
• Limited disabled parking is available within in the Grounds. You may apply for a pass by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org
•Taxi’s/Cabs You are advised to exit your taxi / cab at South Ruislip Station and continue your journey to the ground on foot and return for pick up after match. Taxis /Cabs are prohibited from dropping off or picking up passengers at the ground between 12pm and 8pm.
• Local Buses stop outside the ground; E7 bus travels to and from Ruislip (metropolitan line) and Ealing Broadway station at regular intervals.
• South Ruislip (Central Line) is 10 minutes' walk from the ground (See www.tfl.gov.uk for travel updates)
• Refreshments and Food and plenty of entertainment available within the Grounds.
The E7 BUS route stops outside the ground, as an alternative you could take a central line train to Ealing Broadway and catch the E7 directly to the Emerald Gaa Grounds.(Polish War Memorial Bus stop) The E7 Bus runs every 20m on a Sunday until 8pm, then every 30m. You can also take the Metropolitan Line to Ruislip and then take the E7 bus from just outside the station to the Grounds.
All the major GAA GAMES and Sporting Events will be shown on big screens in the Ruislip GAA Sports & Social Club,
For further updates and further information or details - See our - Facebook: facebook.com/LondonGAA and
Twitter: @OfficialLondonG or Contact London GAA County Board PRO - Declan Flanagan 07736009080 Email: email@example.com