CAREERS ME is bringing together 18 of the most outstanding and influential HR leaders from around the globe to discuss the latest challenges in the ever changing HR world as well as present the newest technology, solutions, insights and international best practices.
With a 2-day intense program featuring valuable keynotes, interactive case studies, dynamic panels and stirring workshops along with an audience exceeding 150 top HR Executives, this summit is the 2015’s must attend HR event!
1- Hear from renowned international & local speakers and HR leaders
2- Get updates on the latest HR Industry’s trends and initiatives
3- Gain tools to maximize performance and productivity at your workplace
4- Learn the best practices from some of the world's leading organizations / Exclusive case studies
5- Benchmark your HR practices against recognized employers of choice
6- Network with key leaders and international experts
• The Missing Link: HR from a practitioner's perspective
• Building a Great Place to Work: The Business Case
• Linking Performance & Pay
• Leave your Mark: Assess Well the Talents' Competencies
• "Increasing Happiness" Recognition - A Critical Piece of the Employee Engagement Jigsaw Puzzle
• HR Measurement / HR KPI's
• Quantum & the Journey to Culture Transformation
• Zara-Inditex: "The Sensual Company"
• A Global Perspective
• Internal Equity & Market Competitiveness
• Performance Management: Design & Tools
• Key Success Capabilities for HR Practitioners
• Executive Coaching: A Transformation Tool
• Future of HR
• Accountability, Alignment & Execution
• Global Ethics & Integrity
REGISTRATION FEE: 850 USD for 2 days
Including access to 13 sessions, 4 workshops, attendance certificate, unparalleled networking opportunities, exquisite coffee breaks & lunches.
Tel: +961 - 5 - 45 67 45
*Seats are very limited & attendance is upon prior registration.