We are looking for someone to rent our large room and studio/ study (fully furnished although this is negotiable) while we are away in Europe from Mid June to End September.
Ideally this would suit a couple or people who work from home.
- Convenient Location near Bell Station, 11 and 86 Trams
- 5 mins walk to Preston Market, close to High St bars, 25 min bike ride into CBD
- Lots of parking on street (undercover can also be arranged)
- Lots of storage space on property, including garage with workbench
- Large, light filled room, large studio/study with 3 desks at your disposal
- Central heating (cosy!)
- Fully equipped large kitchen, room for dinner parties!
- Large garden with vege patch and established herb garden and compost
- Fresh organic eggs daily
- Laundry with water saving and efficient front loader
- Unlimited high speed internet (with VPN)
- Cheap bills
- Lovely flatmates !
Price: $250/week or $1000 pcm, including internet
We have an easy going cat and 3 x chickens that come with the house and are guaranteed to give you lots of loving and eggs.
Preston is an up and coming area with a vibrant, multicultural scene. We are close to the Preston market, which is a fantastic place to pick up fresh produce. The area has a range of fabulous international cuisine, and great coffee and classic breakfast spots as well. The music and art scene in the northern suburbs is rich and diverse and there is a multitude of entertainment possibilities for all tastes.
We are extremely close to Bell Station, and just a few minutes walk to the No 86 tram, taking you to the eclectic High St, Northcote and Smith Street, Collingwood and the No 11 tram, taking you easily into the heart of the city, via Brunswick St, Fitzroy.
Please get in touch if you have any questions, and invite any friends who may be interested!! Thanks !!!