Theme: Flowing back to the Sea
Water, the source of life follows its cycle and natural flow. In the womb of our mother, we are in nurturing waters of life. In the womb of Earth, we too are surrounded by nurturing waters of life. All water finds it way back to the sea. And from the sea it is renewed and goes back out to the world once more. Nurturing life and cleansing the Earth and its inhabitants.
Let us return to what it always have been - back to the source of life. With more connectivity to this source in us, all shall flow in accordance to the cycle of life. With this, all shall blossom and naturally thrive.
Join us this June in Krabi, Thailand for a meditation and spiritual retreat designed to reconnect you back to your Source once more. For rejuvenation and renewal. Of your mind, heart, body and soul.
Venue: Krabi, Thailand
Dates: Thurs 4 June - Tues 9 Jun 2015 (6D5N)
There'll be guided meditations and spiritual exercises conducted 3-5 times daily. We'll start each day with meditation and end every night with meditation. Where possible, meditation will be conducted before every meal. Healing/spiritual exercises, discussions and sharing sessions will also be conducted during allotted times. Meditations will be geared towards culmination in full day of silence and meditation on Mon 8 Jun 2015.
For those of you who can swim, there'll be opportunity to do floating meditation in the cleansing seawaters of Krabi.
There shall be cleansing of dense and negative energies and vibrations that have been disturbing or hampering peace, fulfillment and abundance in the participants. This cleansing may be heavier and more apparent to new participants who have never been cleansed of such.
Optional Tours (at extra cost)
There will also be tours to select landmarks/attractions in Krabi. These tours are optional and at extra cost for retreat participants who would want to go:
1) 7 Islands Sunset snorkeling tour with evening swim in rare glow-in-the-dark waters (RM150/pax 2.00 - 8.30pm) tentative date 5th June
2) Half Day Kayaking tour - through mangrove and limestone caves with prehistoric paintings (RM90/pax 8.30am - 1.30pm). Tentative date 6th June
3) Half day morning tour to Emerald Pool & Hot Spring Waterfall (ever seen a waterfall of hot spring water?) (RM130/pax 8.30am - 2.00pm) tentative date 7th June
Prices quoted subject to change by tour operator and prevailing exchange rates. Optional tours subject to change due to weather and sea conditions.
Basic Retreat Cost:
RM200 discount applicable for participants who have attended our previous retreats.
RM100 additional early bird discount for those whose full payment is received by 30 Apr 2015.
Twin or triple sharing basis in aircon room with ensuite bathroom
Vegetarian diet with no meat nor egg during the spiritual retreat for cleansing of the body. Daily breakfast, lunch and dinner will be paid for or provided.
Included (in Basic Retreat Cost):
1) (Vegetarian) Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner. Only standard menu will be provided. Extra (drinks and food) at own cost
2) Airport transfer for those arriving on 4th June and departing on 9th June 2014 (select times)
3) Accommodation on twin or triple sharing basis in aircon room with ensuite bathroom
1) Airtickets to and from Krabi
2) Airport Departure Tax
3) Cost for optional tours
Registration open now until 18th May 2014.
We will be booking and paying for accommodation on 18th May 2014. Registration is still possible after that, subject to availability of accommodation, etc AND costs may rise due to such.
Conducted by Cordelia & Ket
Please see posts below for further information & testimonials.
Feel free to contact Kon Ket Sing or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for enquiries.
Blessings and Abundance be upon everyone.