Mid Michigan Queen/Vice Queen Luncheon
Meetings are open to all chapters. YOUR opportunity to share ideas and concerns.
Thursday, June 4th 2015 DOORS OPEN AT 10:00 am for Vendor shopping
DOORS OPEN: 10:00 am *** Meeting starts at 11:00 AM ****
Great Hall Buffet Lunch at noon Coffee, tea, iced tea and lemonade -discussions ending by 3:00 pm
Bring your event flyers Door prizes always welcome
GREAT HALL of the Valley Plaza
5121 Bay City Road (Exit 129 off US 10) Midland, MI 48642
A special invitation is extended to all chapters to bring retired Chapter QUEENS!
Lets honor our retired Chapter Queens for their participation in leading us into this great sisterhood.
EXCHANGE for the day:
PLAIN Brown paper lunch bag with a $7.00 exchange not to be over or under $7.00.
No writing or identifying marks on the bag but your name INSIDE for the receiver.
(remember this exchange is for those of you who would like to participate ....the choice is YOURS)!
After you put your $7.00 exchange in it, please put your name INSIDE your bag ... tape it shut
Below are examples of what you might use ... think outside the box.... THIS EXCHANGE IS your choice.
* $7.00 cash -- dollar bills, coins, mixture of coins and cash. $7.00 in wrapped pennies would be funny as it would weigh more than 7 $1.00 bills!!! I doubt that the bag would hold $7.00 in pennies, it would break through the bottom for sure.
* $7.00 in lottery tickets
* Something for personal use -- hand lotion, bubble bath, toothbrush and tooth paste, brush set, magnifying mirror, jewelry, red hat accessories, address book. stationery, etc..
* Something for the home -- kitchen towels and dish cloths, seasonal hand towels, placemats, napkins, candles, tea lights
* Something for the family -- jigsaw puzzle, some kind of game, box of candy or chocolates
* Something for the car -- air fresheners, handi-wipes or things to clean the car
* Movie night -- popcorn, inexpensive DVD from dollar store, Big Lots, etc., (sometimes there are $1.00 movies), plastic popcorn bowls
* Sundae fixings -- ice cream scoop, 1-2 ice cream toppings, ice cream sundae bowl from dollar store
* Complete gift package -- gift bag, ribbon, tissue paper, generic card
* THE SKY’S THE LIMIT, put your thinking cap on!
Reservations due by MAY 18th! No refunds after MAY 27th
$28.00 per person
SEND to: Susan Browne