Presented by SKYY Vodka!
Once again, we're taking over the 700 block of Massachusetts Ave — between Metro Nightclub & Restaurant and Fortyfive to bring you the John Alexander Hoosier 250 Tricycle Race!
It’s amazing to think that the first Hoosier 250 tricycle race began twenty years ago! Yes, that's right -- twenty years!
Since that first checkered flag, the John Alexander Hoosier 250 has grown considerably. Where once we could barely able to fill a downtown parking lot, know we're closing down a portion of Mass Avenue for a day!
To commemorate this vicennial, the Hoosier 250 is getting an upgrade!
• New Race Layout • Live Music • Comedians • DJs •
Be sure to RSVP here for the latest information as it is released!
Here’s how you can participate this year:
• Form a Team – For $40 per teams of 2, anyone over the age of 18 can enter. REGISTER ONLINE AND SAVE $10!
• Build a Bonnet – Just like the Kentucky Derby, outrageous bonnets are encouraged. There will be a contest for Best Bonnet!
• Peruse the Silent Auction – This year there will be an amazing assortment of items for your bidding pleasure.
• Sit Back and Cheer – Bring a lawn chair and cheer on the teams! Alcohol will be served at Metro Nightclub & Restaurant.
REGISTER ONLINE AND SAVE: http://shop.indyprideinc.org/hoosier-250/team-registration.html
This is really one of the most unique events we put on every year, and all money raised goes to putting on a bigger and better Circle City IN Pride Festival. So, join us on Sunday, May 17th!
Be sure to give a nod to our sponsors: Skyy Vodka, Metro Nightclub & Restaurant, and Coors!
See ya' May 17th!