Day 1: Nairobi/Mara
Pick up from your hotel in Nairobi at 7.30 am and head southward to the viewpoint of the Great Rift Valley. Continue to Narok a small Masai town then to Masai Mara for lunch at the camp followed by afternoon game viewing to see the many animals that inhabit this unique park return to camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Masai Mara
After breakfast leave the camp for a full day game drives in Masai Mara, explore the parks amazingly with high concentration of wildlife. This game reserve is Kenya's finest wildlife sanctuary including migrants, well over 450 species of animals have been recorded here although July, August and September are the months when the Mara plains are filled with migrating wildebeest and zebra, there is also resident wildlife year round. The famous Masai tribesmen live within the dispersal area of the game reserve lunch is serve in the park then return to Enchoro Wildlife Camp for dinner and overnight.
Day 3: Masai Mara/Nairobi
An early morning game drive in Masai Mara followed by late breakfast then departure to Nairobi stopping sporadically for the breathtaking panoramic views of the rift valley and adjacent landforms. The tour ends in Nairobi in the afternoon.
Enchoro Wildlife Camp "The Place to stay".
The Price from Nairobi Non-Resident USD 375 Per Person.
The Price from Nairobi Resident KSH 14, 500 Per Person.
The Price Child below 12 yrs 50% of adult rate
What you will love about this camp
- Very spacious and semi luxurious tents, with a comfortable bed, good-quality bedding, etc. and a great bathroom and amenities.
- The views from the tents are beautiful.
- Meals are expertly prepared by an experienced chef.
- Dining room staff is delightfully attentive and efficient.
- The camp setting is truly beautiful.
- The staffs are very Friendly.
- Oportunity to volunteer in community development with KVCDP.
What's included on the price.
-Transport based on our customized seven-seater safari Vehicle with specially modified suspension, full-length photographic roof hatches and seats designed with seat belt and all clients are guaranteed window seats.
- All game Park Entrance fees
- All Camping Fees
- Full board accommodation offered in a semi luxury large spacious tent, all en suite bathrooms with hot and cold shower, flash toilet, changing room and lockers for valuables ..Enchoro Wildlife Camp
- Three meals a day while on Safari
- Airport picks up on arrival in Nairobi if any.
- Use of our Professional Driver Guide.
- 3 litres Mineral Water
What's NOT Included on the Price.
-Personal spending money
-Laundry Services at camp