This online marketing training course in Norwich is targeted to businesses that want to understand some of the basic principles that will help attract more online engagement with new and existing customers.
In the two hours each attendee will learn more about social media for business, how websites can be more visible in search engine results and some great tips on the different types of content that can be written for different platforms, such as Social Media, websites and blogs.
These short courses are aimed at business owners or marketing executives that want to learn some excellent tips and take away tasks that can be implemented in the workplace. Examples include:
• Understanding your Key Search Terms
• How to write Page Titles on your website to improve your search positioning on Google
• How to get better click through rates when you appear in Search Results
• How to write a blog article for search and your audience
• How to plan what I should be writing about
• Traded Network tips to increase your sales
Please book here - http://www.tradednetwork.co.uk/online-marketing-training
Included in the cost of this training is a subscription to a Traded Network directory. You will learn how to set up your business and use the directory as part of your marketing plan. Plus, £15 of your fee will also be donated to the Norfolk Community Foundation, which supports lots of Norfolk based charities.