Wash for a cure is being hosted by Immaculate Detail Pittsburgh and 412 Riderz to raise money for the fight against cancer. This year 75% of proceeds will be donated to Mon-Valley hospitals Oncology department in the name of Lori Barkey, who lost her fight with cancer just a few months ago. The other 25% will go towards food, beer and beverages. We will have a car, motorcycle, and off road vehicle wash for $10 per vehicle. There will also be a dog wash set up for our canine friends for the same rate. There will be music (hopefully live if I can get someone with a good heart to come and donate their talent), tons of food and beer. The grill will be fired up and we will be having a blast so come join us.