Shop No. 4, K.M.C market, Haqqani Chowk, Near Technocity, Saddar - 75850 - Karachi - Pakistan
*Duration:11 days 10 nights
*Package Price (From Karachi ) : 24,999 PER PERSON. A.C train will be charged Extra 4000/=
*Package Price (From Pindi ) : 20,000 PER PERSON
*Last Date of Registration---- 15th MAY
*Advance Payment Before Registration Date-----10,000/=
*Remaining Payment can be Done by Hand In Islamabad on 9TH JUNE.
*Tour Type: Public Tour (Open invitation)
*Transportation, Meals and Accommodation included.
Only train Meals are not included.
*Start Date: Sunday , 7 JUNE 2015 from Karachi
*End Date: Wednesday, 17 JUNE 2015 to Karachi.
Trekking Level: – Beginner / Easy
Seats available on First come First Serve Basis.
First 4 Photographer will get special discount.
• Stay at Fairy Meadows
• Trek To Nanga parbat
• Dedicated Tour Guide through Tour
• Delightful Journey on Karakoram the highest paved road in the world
• Sightseeing in Hunza
• Exploring Hunza and Ganesh Village
• Exploring Altit, Baltit Fort
• Visit to Local gem stone mines
• Trek To Ultar Glacier
• Visit to Attabad Lake on boat
• View of Rakaphosi and Mighty Nangaparbat Mountains
• Luxury AC Transport
• Good Family Hotels for Accommodation.
• Hygienic Food Three Times.
• Dinner and lunch include one dish, alternative Pulses, Vegetables and Biryani.
• Bonfire Arrangements
•Jeep Ride from Roykot to Tattu & Back, Jeep ride to Attabad lake.
• Boat Fare fare from Attaabad lake to Gulmit Village
• Services of Professional Guide
• Services of Professional Cooks
• Road Toll and Taxes
• Free Check-inns
-Porters for carrying Personal Luggage.
-Medication, evacuation and rescue etc.
-Beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature.
-Extra expenses due to road blocks or other reason.
-Anything not mentioned above
Day 1 --- 7 June--- Departure From Karachi by train.
Day 2 ---8 June--- Arrival to Pindi and night stay at Pindi.
Day 3 --- 9 June--- Departure From Pindi to Chillas by A/C transport & night stay at chillas
Day 4 --- 10 June--- Departure From Chillas to Roykot by road and then Jeep Ride from Roykot to Tattu then Trek to Fairy Meadows and night camping at Fairy Meadow.
Day 5 --- 11 June--- Trekking from Fairy Meadow to Nanga parbat (OPTIONAL) If someone doesn't want to trek till Nanga parbat they can trek half way or they can explore Fairy Meadow.and back to Fairy Meadow after trekking--night camping at Fairy Meadow
Day 6 --- 12 June---Back to Tattu from Fairy Meadow and then Jeep Ride from Tattu to Roykot then we will leave for hunza and stay at hunza hotel.
Day 7 --- 13June--- Trekking from Hunza hotel to Ultar Glacier (OPTIONAL) .if someone doesn't want to trek Ultar Glacier then they will visit hunza bazar and karemabad. after coming back from trek we will stay at hunza hotel
Day 8 --- 14 June---Exploring Altit, Baltit Fort then we will visit Attabad Lake by road and then we will go from Attaabad lake to Gulmit Village by Boat.we will come back to hunza at evening and on same day we will leave for Pindi.
Day 9 --- 15 June- Arrival to Pindi.
Day 10 --- 16 June- Departure From Pindi to Karachi by train.
Day 11--- 17 June- Arrival to Karachi.
*Families & Kids
* Corporate Groups
* Photographers & Explorers
* Adventure Enthusiasts
For Photographers: This place is a heaven for landscape & astral photography. We'll have some seasoned photographers with us on the trip to provide you free instructions and help you hone your landscape & nature photography skills!
TERMS AND CONDITION:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
Muhammad Bim Sarwar
Corporate Director Finance & Operations
Shop No. 4, K.M.C market, Haqqani Chowk, Near Technocity, Saddar, Karachi, Pakistan-758