How to Use Facebook, Twitter,Instagram to Boost Your Business! Introductory Social Media for Entrepreneurs, Sales Executives and Brand Mana
AIM CONFERENCE CENTER Benavidez corner Trasierra Streets, Legaspi Village, Makati City, Philippines
How to Grow Your Social Media Presence the Right Way?
When it comes to social media, everyone wants to be in. Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram are the most sought communities among the countless other sites. Let's face it: everyone wants to gain social media recognition for their business.
Discover how Social Media can Improve Revenues for Your Small Business!
How to Use Facebook, Twitter,Instagram to Boost Your Business! Introductory Social Media for Entrepreneurs, Sales Executives and Brand Managers
June 11, 2015
8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
AIM CONFERENCE CENTER
Benavidez corner Trasierra Streets, Legaspi Village,
Makati City, Philippines
Learning Session Description
Are you an entrepreneur or brand manager looking for ways to promote your products at more affordable but effective costs? Thanks to social media, you can now reach a wider and more targeted audience through Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. But marketing your products or services is not as simple as posting or tweeting. Social media marketing is also a science that involves analysis of your customers and their behaviour online.
Advertising through social media may seem intimidating but it can be a DIY (do-it-yourself) activity that will save you money significantly (versus hiring an agency) especially when you need to tighten your pocket as a business.
This session will answer various question such as: when is the best time to post on Facebook? Is it really to use hashtags for my tweets? How many times should I post on my business’s Instagram account per day?
This is hands-on workshop that will require you to have a laptop and social media accounts prior to registration. Throughout the day, you will be given a step by step process on how to execute and monitor a social media advertisement. We guarantee that you will be able to do the same on your own after the workshop.
Learning Session Outline
Session 1: Social Media for your Business: An Introduction
• Why Social Media?: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram
• Social Media vs. Traditional Media (print, radio, TV)
• Demographics and market segments: who uses social media today?
• Philippines Regulatory Guidelines on Social Media: Personal vs. Commercial use
Session 2: Get Your Engines Ready: Launching a Social Media Campaign
• Terminologies / Jargons in Social Media Marketing
• Account Creation and Admin Management
• Content Plan Management
- When is the best time to post on social media?
- Is posting 3x to 5x a day too much?
- Posting Tools: software and apps for multiple-account posting
- Design Tools: software and apps for creating catchy and viral-worthy posts
Activity 1: Let’s Get Viral
Session 3: Facebook Marketing
• The Anatomy of a Facebook Post
• Why Don’t I See What You See?: The Facebook Newsfeed Algorithm
• Creating and managing a Facebook Business Page
Launching a Facebook Sponsored Post
- Targeted posts based on location, gender, age, and interests
- Promoting your website via Facebook
Views, Likes, Shares and Posts: Strategies and Tactics in Facebook Growth Hacking
Display Advertising via Facebook
Session 4: Twitter Marketing
• The Anatomy of a tweet
• Paid Marketing tools for Twitter
- Launching a sponsored “tweet”
- Launching a sponsored “trend”
- Launching a sponsored “hashtag”
• Facebook vs. Twitter Marketing
Session 5: SesInstagram Marketing
• The Anatomy of an Instagram post
• IG Content planning and posting
- Other IG software and apps
- Cross-posting on other social media platforms via IG
• The power of IG hashtags
Session 6: Social Media Campaigns Case Studies
• Case Studies Part 1: Social Media Campaigns that went virally bad
• Case Studies Part 2: Social Media Campaigns that went virally good
Activity 2: How popular are you on Social Media?
Session 7: So, did you make money?: Monitoring and Tracking your Social Media Engagement
• Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for campaigns
• Listening Tools: softwares and applications for tracking hashtags, views, tweets, shares, etc.
Wrap-Up and Q&A
Learning Investment for this 1-Day Learning Session:
Reserve your seats NOW and SAVE P1,500
(prior to May 11, 2015)!
Super Saver Rate: P 5,488 + VAT per seat
(Pay on or before May 11, 2015)
Early Bird Rate: P 5,988 + VAT per seat
(Pay on or before May 27, 2015)
Regular Rate: P 6,988 + VAT per seat
(Starting May 28, 2015)
LEARNING INVESTMENT INCLUDES: A "Fun-filled" learning experience, complete with Learning Manuals, certificates and freebies! plus... Breakfast, Sumptuous Buffet Lunch & PM Snacks!
MAKE YOUR RESERVATION NOW! CALL US AT
ARIVA! Events Management, Inc.
370-9961 to 63
0917-3257870 / 0905-2858852
0905-2858802 / 0915-9420184
R E G I S T E R O N L I N E: www.Ariva.com.ph