*** Please show your support for the Hong Kong team by inviting your Facebook friends to this important international match ***
This is Hong Kong's second and final home match of the Asian Rugby Championship (formerly known as the Asian 5 Nations) where they take on Asian powerhouse Japan Rugby Football Union, ranked #11 in the world, as they make their final preparations for the Rugby World Cup in England later this year.
Entry is free; we suggest you arrive early to secure the best seats.
More information on transportation to Aberdeen Sports Ground will be provided later.
13:00 Hong Kong Women vs Japan Women
16:00 Hong Kong vs Japan
The first 250 people to register on the below link can get a free pint of Carlsberg at the Hong Kong vs Japan match.
Click here: http://hkvrsjapanbeer.ticketflap.com/
Promotion Terms & Conditions
1. This offer is only applicable to the first 250 people to sign up
2. To benefit from the offer you must go to http://hkvrsjapanbeer.ticketflap.com/ "Buy" zero priced voucher for a free Carlsberg Beer.
3. This offer is only open to those aged 18 or older – you may be required to provide proof of age as per Hong Kong law.
4. The free pint of Carlsberg may not be exchanged for cash or other products
5. The free pint pay only be redeemed from the beer tent located at the North end of Aberdeen Sports Ground between 11:00-18:00 on 23 May 2015
More information about the Asian Rugby Championship can be found on the Asian Rugby Football Union (ARFU) website: www.arfu.com , and
Hong Kong Rugby Football Union website :