Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu meet our staff and transfer to hotel. In the evening gather to have the briefing. Dinner and rest.
Day 2: Visit and have darsan at the famous temple Pasupathinath and other temples like Guhyeswari, Budda Neelakanth, Swayambhunadh etc. Have a last minute shopping for the Yathra. Back to hotel.
Day 3: Depart early in the morning from Kathmandu by bus. Reach Kodari the border town of Nepal. Have lunch. Cross the border with China that is a bridge known as ‘Friendship Bridge’. Complete the formalities at Chinese Immigration Office. Proceed further by Chinese bus. Reach ‘Nyalam’, the entry point of Tibet by evening. Check in to hotel and rest.
Day 4: Stay one more day at Nyalam so that our body gets acclimatized. Have a mock trek to the hill nearby. Walk around Nyalam town. Rest.
Day 5: Start from Nyalam to ‘Saga’, a town on the banks of the river ‘Brahmaputhra’. This scenic ride pass through ‘La Lung La,’ a mountain pass at 16,000 ft high. We can see the divine peak ‘Shishabangma' and a beautiful lake ‘Pi Khu Tso,’ on the way. Stay at Saga.
Day 6: Start from Saga early in the morning to ‘Manasa Sarovar’. This day is very auspicious because we will have the first sight of Mt. Kailas and take holly bath in the lake Manasa Sarovar this day. After having the bath we will have Manasa Sarovar Parikrama by bus. We will have the sight of lake ‘Rakshas Taal’ on the way. We will stay at guest houses near Chu Monastery on the shore of Manasa Sarovar.
Day 7: In the morning, after bath we do ‘Ganapathi Homam' and ‘Mrithyunjaya Homam’ at the shore of Manasa Sarovar. Then we will proceed to ‘Darchan’ the base town of Kailas. Check in to Hotel. If the weather permit we will visit ‘Ashtapad’ the nearest possible place to the south face of Kailas. This place is also famous as the ‘Nirvan Sthal’ of Great Jain Theerthankar Sri ‘Rishabhadev’. Stay at Darchan.
Day 8: In the morning we go up to ‘Yamadwar’ by bus. From here we begin ‘Kailasa Parikrama’ either by horse or walk. Yathris who are not opting Parikrama shall go back to Darchan from here. Those who are not hiring horse for Parikrama must hire a porter to carry the bag. Through the banks of river ‘Lachu’ we pass the west face of Kailas and will get to the camp ‘Dera-puk’, the north face of Kailas.
Day 9: Second day of the Parikrama start early in the morning. This day we pass the highest point of the entire journey ‘Dolma–La’ [19,200 ft high]. We can see the holly pond ‘Gauri Kund’ down the way.We reach ‘Zuthul – puk’ camp by late evening.
Day 10: We complete the Parikrama and get back to Darchan by noon. Relax and stay.
Day 11: Start returning. On the way spend some time at Manasa Sarovar to collect ‘Theerdham’. Get to Saga. Stay at hotel.
Day 12: Start from Saga early in the morning. After the border crossing formalities at Kodari we head further to Kathmandu by Nepal bus. Reach Kathmandu by evening. Check in to hotel and relax.
Day 13: Rest day at Kathmandu. Time to have a relaxed shopping. Kathmandu is famous for Rudraksham, Salagramam, traditional handicrafts etc.
Day 14: Final Departure
Free for final minute packing and until transfer to the airport for final departure.
NETT Cost US$ 2590,000 Per Person
- Arrival and Departure Arrangement
- Half Day Touring in Kathmandu valley
- 3 Nights accommodation in Kathmandu with all foods in twin sharing based
- Transportation to and from Kodari (Nepal Tibet Boarder) by private Bus
- Transportation in Tibet by A/C Bus
- All the foods during Yatra prepared by our own cook
- Experience Supported team with a Leader in a group
- Supported truck for keeping goods and Luggage
- 09 Nights Accommodation in Tibet with group sharing based
- Entrance fees of Manasarovar
- Kailash Visa and permits
- English speaking Tibetan Guide
- Yak and Yak Man to carry your luggage and goods during Kailash Parikrama
- All the Kitchen and camping Gears
- Medical KIDS, Enough Oxygen cylinder
- Down jacket for Yatra in Returnable based
Cost not included:-
- Horse and Helper in Kailash Parikrama
- Extra Hotel, Activities, transportation if early arrive from Kailash to Nepal
- Extra Transportation, medication, visa cancellation if rescue needed
- Asthapat and Tirthapuri Visit
- Nepal Re Entry visa if NRI and other foreigners
- Travels insurance and Rescue services
- Additional cost due to any political disturbance and natural calamities
- Personal expenses, Tipping to Staffs
Term and Condition:-
- Each group members/ Individuals should pay their advance at least before a month by 30% which will be non refundable,
- 100% Payment should pay before departure to Kailash in Kathmandu
- Payment could be by cash or Bank transfer.
- Last Hours cancellation is fully paid none of the amount will be refunded.
- Cancellation of your trip after permit will lose INR 15,000 per person
- Cancellation of your trip after permits and Visa will lose 60,000 INR per person
- Spending Shorter days in Tibet part, not using full services in Tibet part, some rules and regulation suddenly change by the government doesn’t make any refundation.
- The entire individual/ FIT who are involving in group travel should follow group decision in any matters.
- If emergency evacuation, rescue or other incident in Tour will be fully response by travelers self.
- 03 Nights Hotel in Kathmandu is in our package; more than 03 night will be with extra charge. This may happen in case of early arrive from Kailash.
- Any Extra activities except mentioned in itinerary.
For further details, please visit our website : http://parikramatreks.com/tibet-package/holy-manasarovar-and-mount-kailash-tour . The listed departure dates are in group joining basis / firstname.lastname@example.org