Join us for a memorable evening of fine food, live music and amazing prizes to raise funds for the Sir Robert Ogden Macmillan Centre in Harrogate.
No one should face cancer alone. At the Sir Robert Ogden Macmillan Centre we offer time to listen, time to talk and time to make sense of it all. Our services include:
• information about all aspects of cancer
• benefits advice and support
• psychological therapy services
• complementary therapies
• patient support group information
• signposting to other sources of support
• advice on reducing your financial outgoings
• assistance in claiming any grants you may be eligible for.
The Spring Ball is being organised by our new fundraising group which was established to raise funds for the centre, and is their biggest event to date. So come along, have a ball and raise money for a very worthy cause!
Tickets are £75.00 per person, with tables of ten or 12 available. There will be a £5 per person discount on full tables of 10 and 12.
Guests will recieve a welcome drink, sumptuous three course fine dining experience with wine, live band and disco.
Relaxation therapies and pre-ball make up sessions are also available on the day, and a limited number of reduced
rate rooms are available at the Old Swan Hotel.
Dress code: Black tie with a touch of green!
For more information and to book your tickets, please contact Colette Lain:
Phone: 07538 098384