Join us for the start of something big. Wendell Falls™ is now open, and we want to welcome you on May 16 for a day of fun fare, live music, craft beer, tours of beautiful model homes, contest drawings, kids’ games and more! RSVP here!
• Enjoy bluegrass from nationally renowned headliner Russell Moore & IIIrd Tyme Out followed by Unspoken Tradition.
• Tour 10 newly unveiled model homes by seven award-winning builders.
• Savor a southern feast of grilled burgers, gourmet hotdogs, craft beer and sweet treats.
• Enjoy family fun, including pony rides, crafts and games, face painting, a magician, a bungee trampoline and Carolina Mudcats Baseball Club, Muddy the Mudcat.
• Tour The Farmhouse, grab your limited-edition t-shirt and taste-test java from the new onsite cafe, Grounds Cafe.
• Preview the newest barn quilt in Wake County, custom-designed for Wendell Falls as part of the official Quilt Trail of the Tar River.
• Contests: We’re raising the roof and the stakes! WRAL will raffle tickets to some of the hottest games and concerts in town! Guests who sign a contract prior to May 31, 2015 can enter for one of three chances to win our Founders Contest. Grand prize: an incredible custom outdoor structure for your new home from Asheville Playground.
Don’t miss this grander-than-grand housewarming celebration