Mondays 1st, 8th & 22nd June ( please note, no class on 15th June)
10am - 12 noon
Aims of the Course
Gain a more in-depth knowledge of what you can do with your iPad, including how to resolve problems.
This course is intended as a follow-on from the initial Get To Know Your iPad course and content may be altered to suit the requirements of the learners.
Learning Objectives (by the end of the course you will be able to):-
- Review and embed basic knowledge gained from the previous course
- Adjust more complex settings
- Solve common problems including closing apps
- Remove and re-install apps and iTunes purchases
- Install your apps and iTunes purchases on other Apple devices
- Share photos using email and Photo Stream
- Use your iPad to access other computers
- Use Calendar to set up meetings
- Print from your iPad
- Use Facetime to communicate with other Apple users
A number of iPads will be available to sample and play with.
To book your place, ask at the Help Desk at Hythe Library or call the Booking Line on 023 80841457