This General Gynecological Endoscopic Surgery focuses on Different gynecological laparoscopic and hysteroscopic procedures, basic skills in endoscopy and laparoscopic suturing.
During this Workshop, ALEXEA will be celebrating its 10th anniversary.
Course Director :
Prof. Dr. Mohamed Ibrahim
- Dr. Artin Ternamian, Toronto University, Canada.
- Dr. Bhaskar Goolab, Witwatersrand University, South Africa.
- Dr. Prashant Mangeshikar, Mumbai Gynecological Endoscopy Center, India.
The workshop's program entails:
- Laparoscopic entry and safety aspects in Laparoscopic surgery.
- Laparoscopic suturing.
- Hysteroscopic management of septate uterus and submucous fibroids.
- Laparoscopic management of uterine fibroids, Adnexal
masses and endometriosis.
b) Hands-on training:
- Laparoscopic suturing on live tissues.
- Hysteroscopic procedures on live tissues
c) Animal lab:
- Laparoscopic procedures done on goats under general anesthesia.
d) Live surgery / Video sessions:
- with detailed discussion of different operating steps.