You are invited to the June 2015 Fraser Valley Human Dignity Coalition meeting!
We get together for a light dinner and conversation several times throughout the year to:
• network with each other and meet new people
• learn about social justice topics
• respond to incidents of discrimination and hate crimes as community members
• advocacy for equity, justice, and inclusion
• including all ages, abilities, genders, and backgrounds
Presenter and toipc information to come. Also check the blog at www.fvhumandignitycoalition.tumblr.com
Anyone is welcome to attend, including guests of all ages. Children's activities provided and dinner provided for FREE.
We recognize that we are working on unceded Sto:lo First Nation traditional territory.
For Accessibility Notes, see the comments below!
For more information about the event and about the Coalition in general, contact Gugan at 604-859-7681 Local 270