19th St & Barnes Ave, Fort Gordon, GA, US
Order tickets via Eventbrite:
This 5 mile course will be a challenging off-road route with more than 25 obstacles, a stream crossing, hills and of course MUD! Old clothes and shoes are recommended (hint: pockets will fill up and pants without draw strings will come off). Bringing a change of clothes is highly advised.
- The competitive categories are reserved for athletes legitimately in it to win it that can run the entire course and complete every obstacle.
- You will be registering by team. If you don't have your complete team together yet, you can still register, put "TBD" in the team members information.
- The "Hard Corps" category is open to any team. All "Hard Corps" participants must wear boots and cargo style pants.
- Every team will be timed using electronic timing.
- Must be 13 years of age or older to enter and one team member should be over 18.
All proceeds from the 2015 Marine MudChallenge will directly benefit the service members and families of the Fort Gordon community. Thank you. We greatly appreciate your continued support!!
The childrens challenge 2015, is a miniature version of our course is available for the younger ones that don't want to miss out on the fun (ages 5-12). This "mini" Mud Challenge is for children ages 5-12. The course will be available for children to enjoy between 7:30am till 1:00pm. Marines will be all along the course helping out but parents are welcome to usher their children along also. Please register your children online.
We will need volunteers to help with many aspects of the event from lining up cars in the parking lot to passing out water on the course. Please register using the volunteer option above and select the options for what you would like to help with and when you will be available. A coordinator will contact you with details.
- Gate 1 and Gate 2 are the only gates available to people without DOD ID cards.
- All vehicle occupants over age 16 must show valid picture ID at Fort Gordon gates.
- To ensure a timely arrival at the event, please allow at least 30 minutes to enter Fort Gordon gates due to security procedures.
Become a fan and get up to the minute information about the Marine Mud Challenge on our Facebook page! It's a great way to find a teammate, get in touch with other participants, and check out some pictures from past events.
- All race participants registered prior to May 1st, 2015 will receive an event t-shirt
- All participants will receive an event medal
- Top three teams in each competitive category will receive individual awards
- Top three competitive Hard Corps teams will be awarded a team trophy.
- Free parking in vicinity of race start
- Insurance will not be provided. The U.S. Army will not be held responsible for any damage, loss, or injury.
- Wash down and changing facilities will be available.
- Hotels are located 4 to 5 miles from Gate 1 on Gordon Highway, Bobby Jones Expressway and Jimmy Dyess Parkway.
- Approximate team start times will be posted on the Marine Mud Challenge site and on our Facebook page!
- Award ceremony scheduled to be held at 11 AM for all those registering for a competitive category.
- All team members must complete all obstacles
- All team members must cross finish line together
- Water will be available during and after event.