★ 28-29-30 mai 2015. Mini Festival Joie De Vivre ★ http://lacapite.ro
Live Bands | Headliner DJs | Regional DJs | Local DJs
- One day ticket: 50 RON (€11.30)
- Three day pass: 120 RON (€27.15)
You can buy tickets at La Căpiţe since 12th May. Prices in euros are not official and for information purposes only. Tickets are sold only in Romanian Lei.
► THURSDAY 28.05.2015.
- Angel & ¡Ba, cillus¡ (RO)
- Nicola Conte Combo ft Zara McFarlane Live (IT/UK)
- Kid Loco (FR)
- Faze Action (UK) | https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SNm2pUsVIss
- Migrations Radio Show (ME) | https://soundcloud.com/mrgoju
- Funkusion/Reel Feel (BG) | https://www.mixcloud.com/funkusion/
► FRIDAY 29.05.2015.
- Bodoo (HU) | https://www.mixcloud.com/djbodoo/
- Danaga (RO) | https://soundcloud.com/danaga
- Savages Y Suefo (HU) | https://soundcloud.com/savages
- Mo' Horizons Soundsystem (DE) | https://soundcloud.com/agogo-records
- Nickodemus (US) | https://soundcloud.com/nickodemusnyc
- A Guy Called Gerald (UK) | https://soundcloud.com/aguycalledgerald
► SATURDAY 30.05.2015.
- K-Lu & Sauce (RO) | https://soundcloud.com/k-lu
- Mop Mop ft Anthony Joseph (IT/UK)
- Poldoore (BE) | https://soundcloud.com/poldoore
- Tonbe (RS) | https://soundcloud.com/tonbe
- Llorca/Art of Tones (FR) | https://soundcloud.com/llorca
Cântări | Bucate Din Rai | Joie De Vivre
TOURIST INFO | REACHING TIMIȘOARA AND LA CĂPIŢE
→ BY PLANE
You like line-up and La Căpiţe but you live in Barcelona, Bari, Bologna, Brussels, Dortmund, Frankfurt, London-Luton, Madrid, Milano, Munich, Paris, Rome, Treviso, Torino or Valencia? Thanks to Wizz Air (https://wizzair.com) you can reach Timisoara starting from 30EUR. Express Bus line 4 links the airport with downtown Timișoara (fare: 2 lei, tickets available at the parking ticket pay desk inside the terminal). Or if you live in Belgrade, Budapest or Novi Sad its only few hours drive.
→ BY TRAIN
For train use there is Timișoara Nord train station, from where there are direct trains daily to Budapest (5 hours trip), Belgrade (4 hours), Vienna (8 hours) and Munich (15 hours). Naturally, there are also numerous trains to Bucharest and most major towns in Romania.
Our personal recommendation and long-time favourite is the Hostel Costel http://hostel-costel.ro