Redang island, located 45km off the coast of Kuala Terengganu, is the largest of a group of nine protected islands dotting the South China Sea.
The island offers crystal clear waters and numerous dive sites for enthusiasts. Sheltered within the Pulau Redang Marine Park, the waters here are rich in marine life & home to a host of sea creatures including hawksbill turtles, local eels, lion fish & whale sharks if you are lucky. The 20 and growing dive sites are all within 10mins boat ride from our dive centre.
Redang Bay Resort 3D3N Diving Package: SGD530 per pax
- 2 Night Accommodation in Air Con room
- 2 Buffet Breakfast, Lunch, Tea Break and Dinner
- 2 way ferry transfer from Shahbandar Jetty to Resort
- Marine Conservation Fee
- 6 Dives with diving equipment except Mask with prescription lens
- Tanks, weight belt and weights
- Dive guide
- Transportation - Return Coach Transfer
- Travel & Diving Insurance
- Dive computer, Compass and Torch are available for rental upon request
- Bar bills (if any)
- Power mask & snorkel @ RM 30 per item ( Deposit RM 100 )
Please contact Alan Foo or any of our crew members for more details.