Fairy Meadows & Hunza Tour
Duration: 12 days
Max Height Gained: 3900m
Cost from Lahore 28,000/= per person
Cost from Karachi 34000/= per person
Departure from Karachi via Shalimar Train 6:00 PM
Departure from Lahore 22:00 PM
Arrival at Abbotabad / Chattar Plain / Basham
Departure for Chilas
Lunch at Basham / Dasu
Night Stay at Hotel Chilas
Departure for Raikot Bridge
Jeep Ride up to Tattu Village
Day Packs / Lunch
Trek to fairy FM
Dinner & Bonfire
Night stay in tents
Trek to Nanga Parbat Base Camp
Back to Fairy Meadows
Night stay in Huts / Tents
Departure for Hunza
Lunch On the way at Gilgit
Arrival at Hunza
Departure for Hoper Village
Visit of Hoper Glacier
Lunch at Hoper
Back to Hunza
Tea Break at sareena Altit at evening
Visit of Altit Fort
Departure for Gulmit & Borit Lake
Lunch at Borit Lake
Visit of Passu
Departure for Sost
Night Stay at Hotel at Sost
Departure for Khunjrab Pass
Visit of Khunjrab Pass
Drive back to sost
Back to Gulmit
Dinner and night stay at Gulmit
Back to Hunza after Breakfast
Free day onward
Breakfast & Dinner will be served
Visit of Baltit fort
Free time for shopping
Coffee time at Café d Hunza
Back to Gilgit / Chilas /Basham after Breakfast
Lunch on the way
Night stay at Chilas / Besham
Departure for Lahore / Islamabad
Lunch at Basham / Abbottabad
Arrival at Islamabad / Lahore
Arrival at Karachi.
Menu items are subject to availability
Hotel on sharing basis
Services of guide
3 Times Standard food
Road tolls & Taxes
Basic first aid kit
SERVICES NOT INCLUDED
Porter for Personal baggage (Rucksack, Sleeping bags etc)
Medication, evacuation and rescue etc. in emergencies
Personal insurances of clients
Laundry, beverages & phone calls or other expenses of personal nature
Extra expenses due to landslides
Extra expenses due to the acts of nature and political reasons etc.
Any item not mentioned above
For any query about plan, please contact the below mentioned contact
Terms and Conditions:
• Every member must keep his/her CNIC.
• Member should have to report 30 mints before departure time.
• Only 10 Kg Cargo bags are allowed & every member is responsible and have to carry its own luggage.
• Member must have to behave ethically with his/her fellow group members
• Otherwise company can cancel his/her membership at any time.
• Company is not responsible for personal injuries and accidents.
• Company is not responsible for loss of any kind of valuable item.
• No returns will be made in case of cancellation of booking before ONE day of departure date.
• Company can cancel booking at any time.
• Company can change terms and conditions at any time.
• Personal weapons are strictly not allowed.
• I understand to abide by the rules & regulation & by-laws of the company, to be enforce from time to time.
• I understand that the adventure/outdoor activities carry a potential risk of personal injury. I further undertake that neither
I nor my heirs or legal representatives shall raise any compensation from the company.
PAYMENT & REFUND POLICY
100% Advance before announced last date of Booking
90 % of Paid amount is refundable before 7 days of expedition.
50 % of Paid amount is refundable before 5 days of expedition.
25 % of Paid amount is refundable before 2 days of expedition.
0 % of Paid amount is refundable before 1 day of expedition.
MODE OF PAYMENT:
Payment could be made by hand by the participants or you can deposit the registration charges directly into the bank account.
In case of depositing in the bank account the details:
Account title: Royal Tourism Pakistan
Account Number: 0932218124745
Bank Name: United Bank Limited (UBL)
Branch : Bahadarabad, Karachi Branch( Br Code 0932)
Corporate Director Finance & Operations
+92 333 7441355
Royal Tourism Pakistan
Mohsin Ali Shah
+92 300 0364456
Royal Tourism Pakistan
Karachi Office: Office 902/903 Park Avenue 9th Floor Shahra-e-Faisal PECHS Block 6, Karachi