A Forum Highlighting the 2015 Findings of the Global Food Security Index.
Join DuPont during the opening days of the 2015 Expo Milano for a thought-provoking conversation about food security, innovative food and nutrition solutions, and the impact of programs and policies on the world’s ability to feed itself now and in the future.
The event will also feature a special report from The Economist Intelligence Unit on its refreshed Global Food Security Index (GFSI), a dynamic tool sponsored by DuPont, that considers the core issues of affordability, availability and quality across a set of 109 countries.
• Ian Hudson, President DuPont Europe
• Jim Borel, Executive Vice President DuPont
Presentation of 2015 Global Food Security Index findings
• Robin Bew, Managing Director The Economist Intelligence Unit - EIU
• Sheryl Connelly, Ford Motor Company, Futurist and Global Trends Expert
Expert Panel Discussions
• Moderator: Adam Shaw, Business Journalist
• Shenggen Fan, Director General International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI)
• Nancy Stetson, Special Representative for Global Food Security, U.S. Department of State
• Lystra Antoine, Global Director of Agriculture Development, DuPont Pioneer
• Rikin Gandhi, CEO Digital Green
• Wolfgang Jamann, Secretary General and CEO, CARE