• Return Transportation from Central London Departing at either 6pm, 7pm or 8pm
• An exclusive event at Warner Bros. Studios, access the studios after hours!
• Begin with a glass of fizz in the cupboard under the stairs
• Special Effects Supervisor John Richardson gives a live demonstration
• Take part in a wand masterclass and meet the Deatheaters
• See a live wand-making demo from a professional prop maker
• Includes a delicious Butterbeer™
• Full Access to The Making of Harry Potter
Warner Bros. Studio Tour London is rated 5 stars on TripAdvisor with over 12,500 ‘Excellent’ reviews! Winner of Certificate of Excellence 2014.
After Hours Access: When the doors close to the public on 22nd May 2015, a special evening of movie magic begins. First, enjoy a glass of fizz in the cupboard under the stairs, before moving into the incredible Great Hall. Experience exclusive extras including a masterclass in wand moves, an encounter with the Deatheaters on Diagon Alley, a wand-making demo and the chance to learn about on-screen trickery from Special Effects Supervisor, Oscar nominated John Richardson.
Extreme SFX: Award-winning John Richardson, who worked across the entire Harry Potter movie series, demonstrates the effects used to create the Chamber of Secrets Door, which features eight animatronic snake heads.
Wand Making: Watch a genuine prop-maker, who worked on the Harry Potter movie series, give a live demonstration on how thousands of wands were created. The level of detail is unreal.
A Brush with Deatheaters: A special chance to learn spectacular wand moves and put your Defence against the Dark Arts skills to the test. Later, encounter the frightening Deatheaters in the shadows of Diagon Alley.
A Piece of Movie Memorabilia: Every booking group takes home a memento of the evening – a souvenir guide book signed by special effects supervisor John Richardson.
Try a Butterbeer™: This is the complete package – enjoy the famous drink featured in the Harry Potter film series, a delicious Butterbeer™ in the Backlot.
Explore the Studios: See detailed costumes and actual props used and stroll around sets like the Gryffindor Common Room and Dumbledore’s office. Fly a broomstick and travel in a flying car through the magic of the green screen experience, see incredible animatronics in action, life sized models, explore the Ministry of Magic and see a 20 foot model of Voldemort’s snake Nagini.
• Return transportation to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on a double decker branded bus
• Entrance ticket to Warner Bros. Studio Tour London on 22nd May 2015
• A glass of fizz on arrival
• Learn wand moves
• Encounter the Deatheaters on Diagon Alley
• Special Effects demo with John Richardson
• Each booking group receives a souvenir guide book signed by John Richardson
• Live wand-making demonstration
• A delicious Butterbeer™
• Food and additional drinks
• Pickup service
• Digital Guide (available to hire at the Studio Tour for £4.95)
• Bus departure times are as follows;
• 4pm departure for 6pm entry to the studio. Return departure will leave at 9:30pm
• 5pm departure for 7pm entry to the studio. Return departure will leave at 10:30pm
• 6pm departure for 8pm entry to the studio. Return departure will leave at 11:30pm
• Guests under 18 will receive a soft drink instead of fizz.
• Once booked this tour cannot be cancelled or amended
• Butterbeer™ may contain nuts and other ingredients that may cause allergies etc. Golden Tours does not take responsibility for adverse side effects.