Many of you remember Eurofest 2012 at the Yalaha Bakery. We had a great turn out and we would like to do it again. This time it will be a "People's Choice" Show and 100% of money raised will go to help our Niece Stephanie.
- This is a European Car Show - All European Cars are Welcome
- There will be a $10 donation collected for each
- People's Choice Judging
+ Classes will be broken down by year and make of cars entered
+ The number of classes will be based on the amount of cars participating in the event
+ All cars will be judged by attendee's that made a donation
+ Every car that makes the $10 donation to gain entry to the event will get a vote.
+ If you did not bring a car or decided that you did not want to enter your car and still want to vote, please make a $10 donation and you will get a voting slip.
- There will be over 20 types of German beer in the coolers and brats on the grill outside for purchase
- We will also have Moonshine tasting from Yalaha Bootleggers
- There will also be Homemade milkshakes and pies availible
- We will be doing a 50/50 prize as well as a raffle for goodies that are being donated by our vendors.
If you are interested in becoming a vendor, please contact either Greg Bare (email@example.com) or Adam Cambreleng (FiXXXerX@gmail.com)
Thank you for all the prayers and support over the past 3 months. Many of you have followed the journey with us and our niece Stephanie, following her tragic car accident on November 5th 2014. We are hosting Eurofest in her honor to raise funds to help offset some of the expenses and give her some financial relief allowing her to focus on her recovery. Steph is a bright, cheerful, caring, beautiful young girl who needs to feel the love, support and prayers of those around her. Thank you in advance for your support and participation in whatever manner your heart and spirit guides you.
-Advanced registration for Eurofest is required.
-PayPal email is at firstname.lastname@example.org