We are going to the biggest ESN Event in Germany: ESNster Hannover! :) Thus, we will be spending the weekend with Exchange-Students from all over Germany!
This is what we're gonna do with you. We hope you like coffee, for this weekend won't hold much time for sleep. On this site, you can find a short overview over the activities.
We depart the 5th of June in the morning from Köln Central station and come back the 7th of June in the evening.
What is included?
- Train to Hannover and back
- Guided city tour
- and everything you see below :)
• Arrival and check-in until 16:00
• 17:00 - 18:00: Welcome session at the university
• 18:30 - 20:30: Dinner at Hauptmensa/Contine
• 22:00: Dress to Impress Party @ Chez Heinz
• Breakfast at your hostel until 10:00
• From 11:00: City rallye across Hannover - discover the city!
• Afterwards: Daytime activities
o Good weather: BBQ at the Maschsee, viking chess, volleyball, swimming
o Bad weather: Discounts on museums, shopping in the city centre
• 20:00 - 23:00: International Fireworks Contest
• 20:00 - 23:00: Champions League finale
• 23:00: Glow in the Dark Party @ Hanomacke
• Breakfast at your hostel and check-out until 10:00
• 11:00 - 13:00: Surprise :)
• From 13:00: Departure
The fee is 69€ for ESN-Card Holders and 74€ if you don't own an ESN-Card.
You can register via our online form, but your registration will only be complete after paying the participation fee.
The spots are limited, so hurry up and don't miss the chance to spend a fun weekend with us and meet your new Erasmus friends for a lifetime.
See you soon :D