Mumbai Caves (ELEPHANTA)
Dear Friends,Greetings !!!
After a succesful and very informative session at Mahakali and Jogeshwari caves, we are pleased to announce the 2nd part of the series on informative excursions to the ancient caves in and around Mumbai.
On the weekend of May 17, we will have a one day tour to explore the caves of Elephanta.
We will be accompanied by experts in the field who would explain the importance and relevance of these structures.
Still to come:
Part 3: Magathane caves.
Part 4: Kanheri caves.
Details of part 2 are as follows:
Meeting Point : Gateway of India - May 17, 2015 8 AM
Cost per participant: Rs 400/-
Breakfast, Tea, Evening Snacks LAUNCH FROM GATE WAY TO ELEPHANTA- RETURN TICKETS,
Anything not specifically mentioned under the head "Cost Includes".
For further details and registration, please contact to below after 6:00 pm :
Saurabh Pradhan :9769 765127
Swapnil Parab : 9619633594
Pawan Deshmukh : 9225 261927
Usha Parab : 9920 183131
Meghan Patankar: 9969 695882
Sacin Sawant : 9819 020177
Geeta Mane : 9619 199321
Kindly book your seats at the earliest (so that the needed seat reservation can be done) by paying Rs. 400/- in the below account (please mention trek name in comments section):
Bank Name : ICICI
Account ID : 641401510456
Account Type : Savings
Account name : Saurabh Pradhan
Branch : Kalina, Santacruz (E)
IFSC code : ICIC0006414
(Once payment is done, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
with Transaction ID, Participant Name, Email ID, Cell Number)
Few Do’s and Don’ts:
• Avoid littering and kindly ensure all city waste is carried back or disposed off appropriately.
• Do not destroy/ write on archaeological or historical monuments.
• Smoking cigarette, chewing tobacco and consuming alcohol is strictly prohibited during the trek.
• A group is a cohesive unit only if it acts together, avoid acting on your own and coordinate with the leader and deputy.
• Member will be responsible for his/her own safety and baggage.
Kindly Confirm at the earliest to make suitable arrangements.