Join us on May 28 for Ecstatic Dance Den Haag. And feel free to invite your friends.
Together we’ll create a space where we can dance however we like, a space where we can be vulnerable and meet each other in wholeness. Ecstatic Dance is a Freeform Conscious Dance Space, a meditation of movement on the dancefloor. A place to free your spirit and celebrate your aliveness!
19.00 Doors open
19.30 Opening ceremony by Iraas Korver
20.00 Dance journey by DJ Goldmund
22.00 Closing ceremony
* Entrance fee: 10 euro (including tea and water).
* The opening ceremony is an integral part of the Ecstatic Dance experience, so please be on time!
* Please note, in the beginning the floor may be a bit cold, so bring warm socks. Later on, we will dance our socks off:-)
GUIDELINES ECSTATIC DANCE DEN HAAG:
* No talking on the dance floor, communicate through your dance
* No drugs, smoking or alcohol (but all the tea and water you can drink)
* Please refrain from taking photos and videos. Keep your cellphone muted and out of sight.
* To engage in a dance with someone, use sensitivity: Are they open to dancing with me? You can dance alone, or with as many partners as (you) like to join. (If you’d rather not dance with someone, thank them for the offer by placing your hands in prayer position at your heart – Namaste.)
See you on the dance floor!