IPB are looking for some wonderful ladies to join team IPB for this years mini marathon. As a voluntary run charity all our funding goes to helping families in need and to supporting health care professionals in the Neonatal Units around Ireland. We are just over 5 years as a charity and our passion to help families is still going strong.
The volunteers will meet you and O' Callaghans and hold your belongings in a safe room and we have arranged for food afterwards in the lounge.
You can sign up by visiting our website at www.irishprematurebabies.com and register for events.
Email us with any query to email@example.com
Details of Registering with the Race Organisers of the Mini Marathon:
All participants must enter either on the official Entry Form which will appear in the Evening Herald every Wednesday and Saturday from the 11th February 2014 or online at http://www.vhiwomensminimarathon.ie/
• Entry Opening Date: 9am on Wednesday 11th February 2015
• Entry Closing Date: April OR when maximum number of entries is reached.
• Registration Fee: €18.00
• When: Bank Holiday Monday, 1st of June 2015 at 2.00pm
• Distance: 10K.
• Start Line: Fitzwilliam Square, Dublin 2.
• Finish Line: St. Stephen’s Green, Dublin 2.