ABOUT YOUR CRUISE
Price displayed is the sale price of inside cabin. Upgraded cabin categories are available at an additional cost.
The Greater and Lesser Antilles encompass the islands at the heart of the Caribbean Sea—a tropical paradise of international repute that goes marvelously deep in the cultural and ecological departments. As the Critical Ecosystem Partnership Fund notes, the Caribbean is among 35 biodiversity hotspots on the planet, making the region as attractive to ecotourists as it is for beachgoers. From the fantastically varied cuisine—conch fritters, anyone?—to the sight of far-flung coral cays sprinkling a turquoise seascape, the Caribbean will color your memories for a lifetime.
The islands of the Caribbean offer a relaxing and fun-filled getaway. And the cruise ship Carnival Liberty provides the perfect means for that escape! You’ll embark on seven-night exploration of the West Indies, traveling from San Juan, Puerto Rico to explore St. Thomas (U.S. Virgin Islands), Barbados, St. Lucia, St. Kitts and St. Maarten in the Lesser Antilles. Besides the excitement of the ports-of-call and the scenery while sailing, you’ll enjoy complimentary Broadway-style onboard entertainment in the ship’s Venetian Palace Main Lounge.
• 8 days and 7 nights on a Southern Caribbean cruise aboard the Carnival Liberty.
• Two main dining rooms with complimentary, multicourse dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner, plus specialty restaurants and casual dining.
• Basketball court.
• Circle C teen lounge area and disco.
• Coney Island Pool and Twister waterslide.
• Camp Carnival program for children.
• Access to Spa Carnival.
• 3 pools and 4 whirlpools.
• Serenity, an adult-only retreat.
• State-of-the-art fitness center.
• Onboard Wi-Fi.
• Carnival's Seaside Theatre.
• Complimentary Broadway-style entertainment in the Venetian Palace Main Lounge.
• Access to Czar's Palace Casino.
• 11 bars, clubs and lounges.
• The Fun Shops for duty-free shopping.
• A host will be provided when 20 adults have been booked.
• If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and welcome reception will be provided to members and their guests.
• Air transportation and airport-to-port transfers are not included. The closest commercial airport is Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport (SJU).
For any questions regarding this trip, contact the DreamTrips specialist at DreamTrips@rovia.com.
Up to 200 DreamTrips Points may be used for this booking.
DreamTrips Points from more than one membership may not be combined.
Expectant mothers are prohibited from traveling on this trip if pregnancy is 23 weeks or longer on date of travel. Infants younger than 6 months in age are not permitted by the cruise line to travel. Penalties will apply if cancellation is required.
Name changes are not allowed. Requested name changes are considered a cancellation and will require re-booking, if space is still available.
Members are limited to only one cabin unless booking for children ages 18 and younger.
Booking for other members is not permitted.
If we are unable to successfully process your credit card, the booking request will be cancelled.
Gratuities are not included and average US$12 per person per day.
Each traveler must have a government-issued picture ID (e.g., a driver's license) in addition to a government-issued birth certificate, an original naturalization certificate or a valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this trip.
If you are traveling internationally to join this trip, please ensure that your passport is current and any required visa is obtained and valid. Many countries require passports and/or visas to be valid for a minimum of six months after the end date of this trip. It is your responsibility to obtain any required visas and other documentation prior to traveling. If you are unable to obtain a visa, the Cancellation Policy for this DreamTrip will apply.
Please note: Due to contractual supplier policies, your vacation specialist may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel within 30 days of your request.
While we will make every effort to accommodate short-notice changes to your existing booking, changes are not official until you have received written confirmation from your vacation specialist. If you have not received written confirmation, you will likely experience serious issues at the time of travel.
We highly recommend travel insurance. We are unable to provide any refunds.
All travelers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.