About Your Cruise:
Depart Los Angeles (Long Beach), California, which is itself a destination with dreamy beaches and nearby Disneyland, onboard the Carnival Imagination for Baja’s Gold Coast, pausing to enjoy both Catalina Island and Ensenada, Mexico.
Set sail through the emerald-green Pacific Ocean to Catalina Island, a getaway for savvy hikers, sun seekers and shoppers alike. Explore Avalon Bay’s waterfront boutiques, and snorkel Casino Point Marine Park’s friendly seaweed forests. Travel mountain and canyon trails, where bison roam free, and discover protected coves and hidden beaches. Cruise to Ensenada, once a sleepy fishing village and now a bustling beach resort. Stroll the waterfront promenade, shop fashionable Avenida Primera and taste wines at Bodega Santo Tomas, founded in 1888.
A world of exciting possibilities awaits you off the Baja Coast, so climb aboard the Carnival Imagination, and leave no stone unturned.
• 5 days and 4 nights Baja California cruise aboard the Carnival Imagination.
• 2 formal dining rooms with multi-course dining for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
• Access to specialty restaurants (some restaurants have an additional charge).
• Access to El Dorado Casino.
• The Dynasty Main Show Lounge with lavish shows and musical entertainment.
• 3 large pools and 6 whirlpools.
• WaterWorks, featuring the Twister waterslide.
• Access to health and fitness area with a sauna and steam room.
• Camp Carnival program for children during specified hours. Additional cost for private babysitting.
• Elegant piano bar.
• High-energy dance club.
• A host will be provided when 20 adults have been booked.
• If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and welcome reception will be provided to members and their guests.
• Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Los Angeles International Airport (LAX).
For any questions regarding this trip contact the Dreamtrips specialist at Dreamtrips@rovia.com.
Expectant mothers are prohibited from traveling on this trip if pregnancy is 23 weeks or longer on date of travel. Penalties will apply if cancellation is required.
No name changes. Requested name changes are considered a cancellation and will require re-booking, if space is still available.
Members limited to 1 cabin only unless booking for children ages 18 and younger.
Booking for other members is not permitted.
If we are unable to successfully process your credit card, the booking request will be cancelled.
Gratuities are not included and average $12 per person, per day.
Traveler must have a government-issued picture ID (i.e., a driver's license) in addition to a government-issued birth certificate, an original naturalization certificate, or a valid passport that expires at least 6 months after this trip.
If you are traveling internationally to join this trip, please ensure that your passport is current and any required visa is obtained and valid. Many countries require passports and/or visas to be valid for a minimum of six months after the end date of this trip.
Please note: Due to contractual supplier policies, your vacation specialist may not be able to confirm requested name or room changes to existing bookings for trips that are scheduled to travel less than 30 days of your request.
While we will make every effort to accommodate short-notice changes to your existing booking, changes are not official until you have received written confirmation from your vacation specialist. If you have not received written confirmation, you will likely experience serious issues at the time of travel.
Members with additional people in room, not booked prior to travel, will be charged the hotel’s prevailing rate, not the trip price.
We highly recommend travel insurance. as we are unable to provide any refunds.
All travelers will receive a series of emails containing their trip’s details starting a few weeks prior to the departure date, as well as a welcome home email after the trip.
Airfare not included.