ABOUT YOUR TRIP
The historic city of Hangzhou is the elegant capital of Zheijang Province. One of China’s Seven Ancient Capitals, Hangzhou and its surroundings include iconic treasures of both the architectural and natural variety, not least the famous West Lake, named a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Hangzhou truly is an impressive city steeped with history and abundant in wondrous attractions.
Take a cruise on the temple- and garden-encircled West Lake, as well as explore some of its ancient highlights. The following day, you will visit the beautifully scenic XiXi Wetland National Park. Enjoy picking fresh fruits and harvesting fresh vegetables before catching fish for lunch. Visit the top of Leifeng Pagoda for stunning panoramic views, then enjoy the amazing “Impression West Lake” performance set on the lake itself.
• 4 days and 3 nights at InterContinental Hangzhou, Jiefang East Road No. 2, Hangzhou, 310016, China.
• Price is per person and based on 2 adults per room.
• Featuring deluxe accommodations with twin beds or double bed (subject to availability), walk-in wardrobe, 42" • LCD TV, hair dryer, complimentary morning newspaper, tea and coffee-maker, wireless and non-wireless Internet.
• See itinerary for meals included.
• Day excursion to West Lake.
• Visit to XiXi Wetland National Park and the Leifeng Pagoda.
• A host will be provided when 20 adults have been booked.
• If a hosted trip, a welcome check-in on the day of arrival and welcome reception will be provided to members and their guests.
• Your trip includes 2 airport transfers:
→ June 14, depending on arrival time: From Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport to hotel.
→ June 17, depending on departure time: From hotel to Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport.
• To take advantage of round-trip airport transfers, you must provide your flight information to the vacation specialist no later than May 31. These transfers are available only for the airport(s) and dates listed above.
• Transfers will not be offered if the flight information is not received by the deadline and transfers at any other time will incur a separate charge. Do not email flight information to the vacation specialist.
• Air transportation is not included. The closest commercial airport is Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport (HGH).
Check-in: 3 p.m. Check-out: 11 a.m.
For any questions regarding this trip, contact the DreamTrips Specialist at DreamTrips@rovia.com.
Located along the Qianjiang River and caressed by beautifully landscaped gardens sits the magnificent InterContinental Hangzhou hotel.
An amazing architectural structure, this globe-shaped hotel is a remarkable sight. But, aside from its outer beauty, the InterContinental Hangzhou boasts amazing facilities inside as well. Here you’ll find exquisite onsite restaurants and bars, along with a spa, beautiful rooms and a health club complete with an indoor pool.
Ranked in the top 15 hotels in all of Hangzhou by TripAdvisor, the InterContinental Hangzhou will astound you.
Jiefang East Road No. 2
Hangzhou, 310016, China