Proven training for the most scrutinized report. Participants receive information and instruction on how to:
• Explain decisions and actions in quantifiable terms.
• Identify critical details needed for use of force reports.
• Write & examine reports using step-by-step methods.
• Write consistently to avoid unnecessary liability & scrutiny.
• Apply technical writing strategies that emphasize report content.
Ideal for both law enforcement and corrections/detention professionals.
Hosted by the Abington Twp. Police Department. Sponsored by the Public Agency Training Council.