“…It’s about being spectacular by just being who you are
Daring Way™ experiential workshop with Cindy Reed - LCSW and Certified Daring Way™ Facilitator Candidate using the work of Brené Brown.
"Best workshop I've ever attended" LS
"Took time out from family to go to a Daring Greatly class. LIFE CHANGING!!! Thank you Cindy Reed, you have given me tools that can help me through...... ♥ you!" RJ
SIGN Up $75
· The Daring Way™ is for you if you want to feel more confidence in your personal and professional life. In order to make a bigger impact with your life’s work—you’ve got to be willing to show who you are. This work shows you how.
· The primary focus is on developing resilience skills and developing a courage practice that transforms the way we live, love, parent, and lead.
· Where do you want to live more bravely and more authentically? In your relationship? As a parent? As a friend? At work?
· Through The Daring Way™, you will walk away with tools and skills that help you cultivate more resilience, self-compassion, empathy, joy, and connection in your life.
· The Daring Way™ is a way to gain greater insight into yourself, your reactivity, your behaviors, and your values.
· This work is for you if you crave deeper connection with family and friends—and deeper connection with yourself, your voice, your preferences, your values.
The Daring Way™ is important and courageous work that can transform your life and how you see the world.
Cindy Reed LCSW is a Certified Daring Way™ Candidate. Only Certified Daring Way™ Facilitators (or Candidates) are sanctioned to provide The Daring Way™ workshops.
In addition, to her LCSW and Daring Way™ certification, Cindy holds a Master’s Degree in Social Work from the University of Kentucky. She has 14 years experiencing practicing psychotherapy in multiple settings. Cindy also accepts individual life coaching appointments and leads Yoga classes at The Massage Center.
**Q: Is there an expectation in the workshop for participants to verbally share within the group?
A: No, sharing is welcome, but not mandatory. At various intervals, participants will be prompted to consider specific topic related inquiries - facilitated by a workbook provided. Workshop leaders will share, and questions from participants through out the workshop are encouraged but not expected.
About Brené Brown
Brené Brown, Ph.D. LMSW. is a research professor at the University of Houston Graduate College of Social Work. She has spent the past twelve years studying vulnerability, courage, worthiness, and shame. Her groundbreaking research has been featured on PBS, NPR, CNN, The Katie Show, and Oprah Winfrey’s Super Soul Sunday.
Brené is the author of the #1 New York Times bestseller Daring Greatly: How the Courage to Be Vulnerable Transforms the Way We Live, Love, Parent, and Lead (2012), the New York Times bestseller The Gifts of Imperfection (2010), and I Thought It Was Just Me (2007).
Brené’s 2010 TEDx Houston talk “The Power of Vulnerability” is one of the top ten most viewed TED talks in the world, with over 11 million viewers. Additionally, Brené gave the closing talk at the 2012 TED conference, where she talked about shame, courage, and innovation.
Further information is available at www.brenebrown.com