We are delighted to invite you to the fourth Conversations JHB event of 2015 from 6.30pm till late on Thursday 21st May!
This time, we'll be hosted by the fabulous African Pride Melrose Arch Hotel (africanpridehotels.com/melrosearchhotel). We’ll have use of the conferencing area and lounge on the first floor – the perfect place to enjoy some great company over a few drinks together with delicious canapés prepared by the hotel.
Please buy a ticket through our secure event page at quicket.co.za/events/9433-conversations-at-african-pride-melrose-arch-hotel/ to guarantee entry. The tickets cost R150 each. Please also RSVP to this Facebook invitation just to let others know that you will be there!
What can you, as a guest, expect?
- the great company of other like-minded men and women in a stylish setting
- a complimentary glass of wine on arrival courtesy of Rijk’s Wines (www.rijks.co.za)
- a name/profession badge to help you meet new people and network
- delicious canapés
- the chance to enter a free draw to win some great prizes
- the chance to hear about the work of a local NGO / organisation
On top of all that, you'll be helping to raise more money for Transgender and Intersex Africa (www.transgenderintersexafrica.org.za), a great charity based in Pretoria which champions transgender and intersex issues in disadvantaged communities, such as townships and rural areas.
We are really looking forward to welcoming you to what will be a fun, relaxed and informal evening in great company.
Louis & Andrew
The Conversations JHB Team