Save the date for the event of the year!! BRATs will once again descend upon Forster, the tri capital of Australia, for a weekend of racing and celebrations.
Full info below including
1. Race Details
2. Athletes, Volunteers and Technical Officials Info
3. Team Dinner (FREE), presentation and after party
5. Bike Transfer (FREE)
If you have any questions, please contact Zoe on email@example.com or 0477 744 254.
1. Race Details:
- Race starts 12.30pm on Saturday 16 May
- Club Distance, consisting of 1km swim starting from Forster Main Beach, 30km Bike and 8km Run.
- Full event information here http://www.triathlon.org.au/State_Associations/NSW/Events/Triathlon_NSW_Events/SCODY_Triathlon_NSW_Club_Championships/Event_Info.htm
- Race entry fee is $115.
- Click here to register, spots will sell out. You will be prompted to join a team, make sure you select BRATs so your points are allocated. https://endurancecui.active.com/event-reg/select-race?e=13350453&locale=en_AU
- Your age group is based on the age you were on 31/12/2014.
- All athletes must be current members of Triathlon Australia (TA) and a Triathlon club. TA does not have single day licences available. TA is currently offering an early bird discount – join/renew from 1st April 2014, and your membership will be valid for the remainder of the 2013/2014 season and continue through the full 2014/2015 season. Click here to join http://www.triathlon.org.au/Membership/Annual_Membership.htm
- Volunteers do not need to be a current TA member, so get your family, friends and partners on board.
- All volunteers must register using this link https://endurancecui.active.com/event-reg/select-race?e=13477152&locale=en_AU
- Make sure to assign yourself to BRATs under the section “Join a team” so your points are allocated. Hint - Section Managers get max points. Other volunteer roles include registration, transition, swim course, cycle course, run course, aid station or finish area.
2. Technical Officials:
TO’s also earn max points. If you are a certified TO and wish to official at Club Champs, please contact Zoe Williams firstname.lastname@example.org for the registration link.
3. Dinner, Presentation and After Party:
All will be held Saturday night 16/05 at Club Forster. BRATs have organised a complimentary team dinner, prior to the presentation and after party. And we all know the after party is where the real competition begins :) We also have some massive prizes to give away at the dinner.
Rooms have been pre-reserved at the ISLAND PALMS MOTOR INN. Should you wish to book these, please contact the motel directly and mention you are from BRATs.
- Island Palms Motor Inn. 115 The Lakes Way, Forster. Ph: 02 6554 5555
- Standard Room (1 Queen Bed) $99 per night
- Twin Room (1 Queen, 1 Double Bed) $120 per night
- Triple Room (1 Queen, 2 Single Beds) $120 per night
- Family Room (1 Queen, 1 Double, 1 set of bunk beds) $140 per night
- Spa Room (1 Queen, 1 Single beds) $140 per night
5. FREE Bike Transfer:
BRATs will once again use the fantastic service offered by Dave Neville, of Tri Bike Transfer to allow FREE bike transfer to and from Sydney. Bring your bike along to one of the following pick up points and the rest is done for you!
Pick up from Happy Wheels Thursday 14/05 evening, or York Rd gates Fri 15/05 morning. Bikes will be dropped at the BRAT tent on race day. After the race, you can take your bike straight out of transition and safely back on the truck for the return trip to Sydney. Info on how to register for the bike transfer is coming soon.