May 15-18, 2015
The Cloverdale Rodeo and Exhibition Association is the non-profit organization that manages the world famous Cloverdale Rodeo & Country Fair held every year on the May long weekend at the Cloverdale Fairgrounds in Surrey, British Columbia.
Please keep your pets at home as they are NOT PERMITTED on the grounds during our Event.
- Children under 12 FREE
- Gate Admission – $12.
- Pre-Purchase Gate Admission at selected London Drugs Stores and save $2.00
- 12 and under free (must be accompanied by an adult).
- Parking – $10
- All Rodeo Performances - $20
- Ride ALL Day Wristbands – $40
- Pre-purchase Midway All Day Ride Passes at Marketplace IGA stores for only $29.