Do you feel like you are constantly struggling just to keep going all the time? Even if you have the best night’s sleep ever, do you still wake up feeling exhausted?
Feeling drained and tired all of the time isn’t how your life should be. Chronic fatigue syndrome (CFS), adrenal fatigue, or adrenal exhaustion can all:
- affect every aspect of your life, including your family life, your work and your career
- affect your thinking, causing ‘brain fog’, poor memory, or lack of concentration
- cause aches and pains throughout your body
- make you feel years older than you are
It can be very disheartening and depressing to be trying to get on with your life when your body just won’t cooperate, and your doctor is telling you everything’s fine. And most people don’t take you seriously when you try to tell them how exhausted you are.
But you know that this incredible fatigue isn’t normal, that there really is something wrong! It isn’t that you don’t want to do things, it’s that you aren’t up to doing things. Unfortunately, for almost everyone with this condition, having to struggle through the day all the time just wears you down even further! So over time you end up feeling even more run down and tired.
You are definitely not alone in feeling this way- over the last 20 years we have treated close to 10,000 clients, and many of them have come to us feeling tired and drained all the time. We have a team of experienced therapists that specialise in energy restoration, so we know exactly what you are going through.
Would you like to feel like your old self again, healthy, alive and energetic?
Some of the topics we will cover at our Information Night include:
- the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (CFS) / Adrenal Exhaustion/ Adrenal Fatigue epidemic
- the 3 major causes of constant tiredness
- how a lack of energy affects the health of the rest of your body
- the common mistakes that people make, which make them worse instead of better
- the quickest and best approaches for getting your energy back again
To reserve your place for the seminar, please complete and submit the form on our website - http://www.cntc.com.au/chronic-fatigue-seminar/
Plus Info Night Bonus Offer- 85% off a Full Personal Health Assessment:
Attendees will also receive a Voucher for a detailed assessment for only $27, a saving of $166. (If you choose to take up this obligation-free offer, we will explain to you, in language you can understand, why you feel the way you do, and outline some easy ways to restore your energy with our help.)
Limited places are available for the Information Night, so please book in early to avoid disappointment.